Position Type: Full Time Job
Title: Financial Associate
Job Location: Boston, New York and Los Angeles
Division: Tiger Valuation Services
Tiger Valuation Services, LLC is one of the nation’s leading inventory appraisal and valuation firms. Tiger’s talented professionals develop valuations for financial institutions, helping the country’s major banks and lenders issue asset-based loans for retailers, distributors, and manufacturers. Tiger’s valuation experience spans virtually all products and industries, from baseball bats to designer apparel to seafood.
The associate is responsible for managing all aspects of each valuation project. The associate will interact with both the client and the internal project team. A successful candidate should have the desire to lead higher-profile transactions with more significant client contact. Each transaction has a project team that includes an associate, a financial analyst, and a writer – all under the supervision of a director. The associate is responsible for managing the valuation process by coordinating with all members of the team and the client.
A successful candidate should have the desire to manage projects and to lead higher profile transactions with more significant lender contact.
- Associates conduct management interviews with the appraised company, performing inspections of company property and inventory, and thoroughly review financial reporting.
- The Associate handles communications with the appraised company and the client.
- With input from management, the associate is responsible for fully understanding the appraised company and developing a valuation thesis.
- The associate works with the analyst and writer to construct the exhibits and narrative that support the thesis.
- After the final report is issued, associates participate in follow-up meetings with client and lender contacts.
- Position requires approximately 60% to 80% travel.
- 10-15 years of experience in finance, merchandising, product management or related field
- MBA not required, but can be beneficial
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, planning, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple personalities and priorities under significant time restraints
If you are interested in applying, please email [email protected]. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we will only be contacting qualified candidates for further consideration.