Director of Business Development (Midwest)
Position Type: Full Time
Title: Director of Business Development
Job Location: Midwest
Division: Tiger Valuation Services, LLC
Tiger Valuation Services, LLC is one of the nation’s leading inventory appraisal and valuation firms. With over 40 years of experience, our accomplished professionals help a broad range of financial, retail, wholesale, and industrial clients identify the underlying value of assets, monitor asset risk factors and, when needed, provide capital or convert assets to capital quickly and decisively.
As a further commitment to the market, Tiger is seeking a full-time Business Development Officer in the Midwest.
- Materially increase appraisal volume and market share;
- Develop new and enhance existing client relationships with asset based lenders, private equity sponsors, and financial professionals;
- Cross-promote Tiger’s various business units;
- Generate revenue forecasts and manage marketing spend;
- Organize client events and coordinate Tiger’s presence/efforts at industry events in the market;
- Cultivate market intelligence and develop solution-oriented responses;
- Accurately maintain Tiger’s CRM system.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Established rapport with relevant professionals in the market;
- Understanding of Tiger’s suite of valuation products;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Enthusiastic, client-centric approach to selling;
- High integrity;
- Strong business acumen;
- Strategic, self-starter;
- Ability to handle objection and problem solve.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we will only be contacting qualified candidates for further consideration. No phone calls, please.