Position Type: Full Time Job
Title: Financial Analyst
Job Location: Boston & Los Angeles
Division: Tiger Valuation Services
Tiger Valuation Services, LLC is one of the nation’s leading inventory appraisal and valuation firms. Tiger’s talented professionals develop valuations for financial institutions, helping the country’s major banks and lenders issue asset-based loans for retailers, distributors, and manufacturers. Tiger’s valuation experience spans virtually all products and industries, from baseball bats to designer apparel to seafood.
The financial analyst is responsible for all quantitative analysis in the appraisal report, working with project leaders and editors to develop a complete valuation of a company’s assets.A successful candidate should have the desire to advance to more senior levels, which could include higher-profile projects and regular travel.
- Request, receive, and review key data from the subject company – including inventory, sales, operating expenses, and other related metrics.
- Communicate open items and status of analysis internally, as well as with client bank and company.
- Clearly communicate any issues with each project – including missing information – internally with the project team, and externally with the company and client bank.
- Review analysis to ensure quality standards, and provide recommendations to project leaders.
- Participate in client meetings/report deliveries.
- Position may require some travel for on-site inventory inspections and meetings with key company contacts.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or accounting
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, planning, and organizational skills
- Experience with financial analysis (internships)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Above-average PC skills (Microsoft Excel)
If you are interested in applying, please email email@example.com. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we will only be contacting qualified candidates for further consideration.