Position Type: Full Time Job
Title: Financial Associate
Job Location: Boston
Division: Tiger Valuation Services
Tiger Valuation Services, LLC is one of the nation’s leading inventory appraisal firms, with experience spanning virtually all products and industries. Tiger’s talented professionals develop valuations for financial institutions, helping the country’s major lenders issue asset-based loans for retailers, distributors, and manufacturers.
The financial associate leads a project team consisting of two financial analysts and a writer. The associate is responsible for managing all aspects of each valuation project, including:
- Performing the field diligence for each project, including conducting management interviews and inspecting company property and inventory
- Handling communications with the appraised company and the client
- Thoroughly reviewing the appraised company’s financial reporting and researching relevant industries to determine the current valuation and future viability of subject company
- Evaluating both the internal and external transaction risk and mitigating the existing risk factors for both the client and other stakeholders
- Performing market analyses of at-risk and troubled industries to develop the liquidation strategy for appraised companies
- Coordinating with members of internal team to construct the financial exhibits and written narrative that support the liquidation strategy
- Participating in follow-up meetings with company and client contacts
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or accounting required; professional certificates or MBA a plus
- 10+ years of experience in asset-based lending, trading, distressed debt, equity research, finance, business valuation, or other related fields
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, planning, and organizational skills
- Ability to think independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team leadership experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
This position requires approximately 50% travel, with most field visits typically conducted within one business day.
If you are interested in applying, please email email@example.com. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.