Position Type: Full Time Job
Title: Junior Business Analyst
Job Location: Los Angeles
Division: Tiger Auction Services
About Tiger Group
Tiger Group’s has significant seasoned auction and liquidation expertise. Tiger professionals endeavor to maximize the sale of all types of commercial and industrial machinery, equipment, inventories and real and intellectual properties. The group employs multiple sales methodologies, including direct negotiations, sealed bid offerings, and live and online auctions, to extract top dollar for our partners’ excess assets.
About the Job
Tiger Group is seeking an entry level detail-oriented, motivated business professional to join our operational team as a Junior Business Analyst. The ideal candidate would be self-motivated, possess strong organizational skills and have advanced experience with Microsoft Excel. Ideal candidates will be looking for a long-term career and share the team’s commitment to professionalism. This entry level position has tremendous room for growth.
- Adhere to auction and deal operational procedures and assist with enhancements as necessary
- Monitor traffic and bidders in live and online auctions
- General deal organization and preparation for auction events
- Review and process reports including invoice and billing inquiries
- Ability to follow up on open issues for status reports
- Perform market and ad hoc research as requested
- Create and maintain centralized deal document repositories
- Ability to coordinate between external customers and internal departments
- Maintain marketing and related deal deadlines with external consultants
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior business or finance office experience preferable
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task under strict deadlines
- Must have excellent time management skills to perform in a fast-paced, high pressure, high volume environment
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Mail, and Wunderlist; the ability to work with Mac and PC computers
Please include a resume and cover letter for consideration.
Include only your full name and in the subject line. No walk-ins or phone calls.
If you are interested in applying, please email RJannesar@TigerGroup.com. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we will only be contacting qualified candidates for further consideration.