Machinery and Equipment Appraiser
Position Type: Full Time
Title: M&E Appraiser
Job Location: Boston
Division: Tiger Valuation Services
Tiger Valuation Services, LLC is one of the nation’s leading inventory appraisal and valuation firms. Professionals within the organization develop valuations for financial institutions to help prepare asset-based loans for retailers, distributors, and manufacturers.
Tiger is seeking an experienced Machinery and Equipment Appraiser who has the interest, drive and management skills to perform and supervise Machinery & Equipment appraisals.
- Conduct appraisals, including traveling to client sites, documenting the assets, and performing research (travel is approximately 8-12 days per month);
- Perform peer reviews for other Tiger machinery and equipment appraisers, checking for quality, conformity and accuracy;
- Support the business development officers by providing asset summaries as needed;
- Attending select business meetings and trade events.
- 5+ years of work experience in the appraisal of tangible assets.
- A proven ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task and execute tasks in a deadline driven environment.
- Client facing experience and a strong client service orientation.
- Previous experience working effectively in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience with liquidation valuations of machinery and equipment is a plus.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- The flexibility to work extended hours and on weekends.
- A degree in the field of Business Administration or a related field is preferred.
- Technology skills, including strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills, comfort with databases, and the ability to quickly learn and adapt to a variety of platforms and systems.
- A high degree of personal integrity.
Base salary with a year-end performance bonus, comprehensive benefits, 401k with company match, and support for professional development and associated tuition reimbursement.
If you are interested in applying, please email [email protected]. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we will only be contacting qualified candidates for further consideration. NO phone calls please.