Position Type: Full Time Job
Title: Portfolio Analyst
Job Location: Los Angeles
Division: Tiger Capital Group
Tiger Capital Group, LLC is one of the nation’s leading asset disposition and valuation firms. Leveraging our asset disposition and valuation intelligence, our direct lending unit, Tiger Finance, LLC, focuses on middle-market and lower/middle-market asset-based loans. To accommodate our growing portfolio, we are seeking an experienced Portfolio / Underwriting analyst to join our team.
Based in our New York or Boston office, the portfolio analyst is responsible for managing all financial reports and information provided by borrowers, and monitoring borrower’s performance. The portfolio analyst will report directly to the division’s director.
A successful candidate should have the desire to advance to more senior levels, which would include underwriting, loan workout, and managing and developing staff.
The Portfolio Analyst will be responsible for all administrative duties of managing Tiger’s debt portfolio, including:
- Monitoring the performance of borrowers
- Producing internal reports for the division’s directors
- Producing monthly reports for investors
- The analyst will also assist with underwriting new loans and preparing credit approval memos.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in direct lending (preferably at an asset-based lending platform)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, planning, and organizational skills
- Experience with financial analysis
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Above-average PC skills (Microsoft Excel)
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email your resume to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we will only be contacting qualified candidates for further consideration. No phone calls please.