Senior Machinery and Equipment Appraiser
Position Type: Full Time
Title: Senior M&E Appraiser
Job Location: Boston & Chicago
Division: Tiger Valuation Services
Tiger Valuation Services, LLC is one of the nation’s leading inventory appraisal and valuation firms. Tiger’s talented professionals develop valuations for financial institutions, helping the country’s major banks and lenders issue asset-based loans for retailers, distributors, and manufacturers. Tiger’s valuation experience spans virtually all products and industries, from baseball bats to designer apparel to seafood.
Tiger is seeking an experienced Senior Machinery and Equipment Appraiser who has the interest, drive, and skills to lead appraisal projects and work closely with our M&E team.
- Supervise appraisals performed by our appraisal team.
- Conduct appraisals by traveling to client sites, documenting the assets, and performing research.
- Willingness to travel approximately eight to 12 days per month.
- Perform peer reviews for other Tiger machinery and equipment appraisers, checking reports for quality, consistency with similar appraisals, and accuracy.
- Support the business development officers by providing asset summaries as needed.
- Attend select business meetings and trade events.
- Ten or more years of work experience, with at least five years of experience in the appraisal of tangible assets; specific history of providing liquidation values for machinery and equipment a plus.
- Degree in business administration or a related field preferred.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize, multitask, and fulfill duties in a deadline driven environment.
- Strong client-service experiencing.
- Previous experience working effectively in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility to work extended hours and on weekends as necessary.
- Comfort with databases, and the ability to quickly learn and adapt to a variety of platforms and systems.
- A high degree of personal integrity.
Base salary with a year-end performance bonus, comprehensive benefits, 401(k) with company match, and support for professional development and associated tuition reimbursement
If you are interested in applying, please email [email protected]. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we will only be contacting qualified candidates for further consideration. NO phone calls please.